Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 15:24:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni S." <pgiffuni@biblioteca.campus.unal.edu.co>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eagles BBS

Hello:
I sent Eagles BBS to experimental, it was not ported because I havent
seen if it works or not (I havent planned my own BBS), and beta versions
are coming every now and then. Some things had to be configured, like the
install direcctory (/usr/local) but the only requirement for compiling
it was bison ( It was not required, but I wanted to be sure).
I don't know if there's enough people interested in this app, so it may
not be burned.

Pedro.