Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 1999 02:41:20 +0100 (CET)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing the Real thing.

Well, I downloaded both files, the "Redhat" and the "Linux" one from the
proforma.real.com site, mentioned here. But couldnt install them. They
are not simple tar archives, the "Redhat" needs some Redhat install
programm, the "Linux" is a selfinstalling executable. Windozish.....

Ok, but it says:

./g2a1_linux22.bin: error in loading shared libraries
libstc++.so.2.8: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory

I suspect, I should download some more files ;-)

What ?

Heiko