Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:33:35 -0500
From:      "Stephen R. Ceasar" <sceasar@thedenn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IBM Thinkpad 340

I posted this to freebsd-newbies but have gotten no response. not sure =
if this is something you folks deal with but I'm lost looking for =
answers. if I would be better server redirecting this elsewhere just let =
me know.

thanks in advance,

steve

So I got an old IBM Thinkpad 340...
125 MB HD & 4 Megs of RAM

According to what I've read, the last version I can install and =
successfully run is 2.1.7. If necessary with an upgrade from 2.0.5

1. Am I correct?

2. Where can I find such old versions? The FTP site only seems to hold =
versions back to 3.5.1.

any other input is appreciated.

thanks,

steve