Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:54:39 +0300
From:      Esa Karkkainen <ejk@iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Galeon compile fails after Mozilla upgrade - still!

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 08:50:20PM -0700, Robert English wrote:
> Hello again -

Hello

> Something needs to be there that isn't.  What else besides
> Mozilla, if it were to be deinstalled and reinstalled, would
> clear up this problem my system's having with Galeon?

If you get the following error message

	undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to
	+GlobalHistory::SetLastPageVisited(char const*)'

when compiling galeon-1.2.12_1 from ports then patch included in

will probably fix this particular problem. At least this patch worked for me.

Or you can fix this problem the following way

# cd /usr/ports/www/galeon
# make patch
# cd work/galeon-1.2.12/src/mozilla
# vi GlobalHistory.cpp
:s/MOZILLA_SNAPSHOT > 9/MOZILLA_SNAPSHOT >= 9/
# make all && make install

Or you can wait until some kind person with commit bit applies
patch from PR 58072 to FreeBSD CVS tree.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."