Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:29:29 +0100
From:      Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   [Fwd: Flakey PPP link]

--------------DFD74C7293B884F6666A0BD9

--
[ Christopher Raven
[ E-mail: c.raven@ukonline.co.uk
[ ICQ: 2254369
[ To err is human, to power is FreeBSD
--------------DFD74C7293B884F6666A0BD9

From: Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
Sender: "Craig Beasland" <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To: "'Christopher Raven'" <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Flakey PPP link
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 19:12:15 +0800

No, the second channel comes up immediately when the connection is
established and stays up the whole time - the rate here stays the same for
128K whether you use the second channel or not - so we do - all the time,
and my ISP assure me that the problem is at my end not theirs, who am I to
accuse them of being untruthful...

thanks
craig