Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 1996 02:23:15 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compuserve & FreeBSD

Hello all,

I was talking to a friend of mine who runs a novell reseller, and I was
told that he saw in a magazine that compuserve is VERY satisfyed with the
BSDI servers they tested and intend to run "great number" of machines on it.

BSD (FreeBSD/NetBSD/BSDI) are systems that are gaining it's place in the
computer market due to the quality of the software they offer.

Another friend of mine (a linux user) who I gave a FreeBSD CDrom is very
impressed with the quality and the "ports" solution.

By the way, the guy on a novell reseller is now opening a FreeBSD/BSDI
busines.

Congratulation to the Development team and all the FreeBSD contributors.

Sergio Lenzi

Unix Consult.