Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:21:53 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Web page needs more thought

Hi,

I can never find the information I'm looking for on the web pages
because nothing is where I'd expect it to be..
the top level page doesn't give enough hints as to where things are..

for example..
I just spent 5 minutes looking for the CVS tree  web interface..
I know I've found it before under some
arcane paragraph but I've just given up because I can't find it..

the  top level page is REALLY cryptic in that there are not enough
examples of what is under what.

as a heavy  long term BSD user I expect that I would know what
is where, but I ALWAYS get lost on these pages...

there has to be a better way....

I'm no HTML expert but I'd volunteer to help re-lay out the
pages if I could ever figure out what is in them...

julian