Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:29:57 +0100
From:      "Jan Prunk" <janprunk@gmail.com>
To:        misc@openbsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject:   Digital DEC VT-420 to give away

Hello !

Our company is doing a yearly cleanup. There are 4 Digital DEC VT-420
terminals for waste. The cleanup should happen sometime soon in the
next few weeks. So if anyone would like to get one of them please
contact me on my email, as I cannot store them for a long time, since
I don't have enough space in my apartment.

The terminals are in working condition, some of them even come with a keyboard.

You could pick them up FREE of charge in Ljubljana, Slovenia, or I
could ship them to you via POST, the charge is 40 Euros per shipment
for the countries inside EU.

Feel free to post this message to any other forums, where you think
that people would be interested. But please if you would like to get
any of the terminals, contact me on my email janprunk _at_ gmail _dot_
com as I don't monitor the mailing lists.

Kind regards,
Jan Prunk