Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:13:17 +0200
From:      Robert Joosten <robert@ml.erje.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gmirror patches

Hi,

> Has anybody else had a chance to try the gmirror patches I posted here a
> few weeks ago ?

I ran that patch against 7-stable, build flawless. I currently build a
kernel, by accident I made a small mistake. I installworld'd but forgot to
rebuild/install the kernel, a reboot in between... oh well.

That box does collect syslog of abount 8 boxes, mysql in replication
modus for backup purposes to a NFS share and is internal fallback mx
server so it's somewhat I/O bound. It's a HP LH3 SMP box deployed with
gmirror because it lacks scsi raid.

So far it runs okay. Any hints I should look for or put into stress ? It's
not very important to get this box up ;-)

Cheers,
Robert