Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 95 08:46 WET DST
From:      uhclem%nemesis@fw.ast.com (Frank Durda IV)
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: three-stage boot

[0]Speaking of the three-stage boot stuff, I'd like to hear from some/anyone
[0]that has a set of screen, serial and disk libraries that interact directly
[0]with the BIOS in the state that it's in when the bootsector is loaded.

Yeah, I have some of this stuff from the XENIX days.  The filesystem
stuff would have to be replaced, but I assume all you are interested in
is mainly the stuff for getting the BIOS to read the hard disk
and maybe keep the user informed on progress, right?

I'll dig this stuff up if you want it.

Frank Durda IV <uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org>|"Remember, Bill is getting
or uhclem%nemesis@fw.ast.com (Fastest Route)| richer as we argue...."
...letni!rwsys!nemesis!uhclem               |
...decvax!fw.ast.com!nemesis!uhclem         |