Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 16:59:55 +1200
From:      Drew Whittle <drew@albatross.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Denial of service attack from "imagelock.com"

Hi Everyone,

I have had my fill of imagelock.com, could everyone who has been hit by
them email me privately and let me know what impact it has had on you? (I'm
going to collate it all, and see if I can use to get them to stop.)

Also if you know of others who have been hit by this that aren't on the
list, please ask them to email me with details. (No I do _NOT_ want 6 Gig
of logs in my mail box!)

Regards,

Drew