Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:05:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Top 10 posters, since October 22, 1999 (fwd)

Wow, this is all so unexpected... <sniff>.. there are so many people i'd
like to thank...

>POS	POSTINGS	POSTERS
>1	58		J McKitrick
mom, for knowing i could do it, and telling me since i was 3 i ask to
many questions...

>2 41     Alfred Perlstein
>3	31		Jason C. Wells
>4	23		Sheldon Hearn, Gene Harris
these wonderful gentlemen, for sharing their wealth of knowledge

>5	21		Giorgos Keramidas
for noticing...   ;-)

>6	19		Greg Lehey
for his fantastic book that i carry around everywhere, thus branding me
as a fan aspiring ubergeek   :-)

>7 12 ATeslik@aol.com
>8	11		Jaime Kikpole, David Scheidt
>9	10		Mark Ovens, Erik Stainsby, Dan Nelson, \
>			  Christopher Michaels
and david and mark, for their patience as well.

>10	9		Trevor Johnson, Kevin Street

You've all made me a FreeBSD convert for life, hopefully !!
Seriously, thanks a lot everyone, and i'll do my part by helping anyone i
can...