Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 1995 17:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Neal Westfall <nwestfal@orion.csci.csusb.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Building Fvwm...

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= wrote:

>  * You need to update your pkg_install tools from -current.
>
>  * > ld.so: fvwm: libXpm.so.4.5: Undefined error: 0
>
> Um, what does pkg_install have to do with this?  (Note he said he
> built and installed xpm fine.)  Or was there a change that I'm not
> aware of?

In fact, I did update the pkg_install tools as I remembered from previous
posts.  In fact, they both seemed to build fine.  I'll have to wait until
a little later this evening when I get home to try the ldconfig thing.

Oh, when I built fvwm and installed it, a script informed me that xpm-3.4c
was not installed.  I didn't pay much attention to it since I was using
3.4e.

Neal