Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:48:10 -0400
From:      Kevin <kreis@hq.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Libretto

My apologies if this question has been asked/answered before.  I did a
cursory news group search and did not find a close match.

I own a Toshiba Libretto 100CT (great sub-subnotebook), I've gotten RH 5.2
installed (a long drawn out process), but the PCMCIA floppy issue is
becoming annoying.

Q: I understand that freeBSD has PCMCIA floppy support compiled into the
kernel.  Does that mean that installation is as simple as booting from the
boot and root floppies and installing the OS via my PCMCIA CD-ROM drive?

A:  If the answer is YES then I'll be out buying a freeBSD distro tonight :o)

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Reis