Date:      Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:02:41 +0200
From:      Colin Alston <karnaugh@karnaugh.za.net>
To:        beno <zope@2012.vi>
Cc:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reinstalling Python with mod_python Problem

beno wrote:
> It's been years since I've done this. I had a programmer working for me
> who disappeared one day, and now I'm taking over his responsibilities. I
> need to re-configure Apache for mod_python which means I have to rebuild
> python. I'm working with the latest distro. I'm heavily dependent on
> zope, so all this has to work together. Platform is FreeBSD 5.3. I have
> the following questions:

Sadly... no, thats not right. Thankfully! mod_python is highly
deprecated and no longer maintained. I would suggest moving over to
one of the new platforms such as Twisted, or using a CGI solution.

--
Colin Alston <karnaugh@karnaugh.za.net>
http://www.karnaugh.za.net/

"There have been hacker forums where, out of some misguided sense of
hyper-courtesy, participants are banned from posting any fault-finding
with another's posts, and told ''Don't say anything if you're
unwilling to help the user.'' The resulting departure of clueful
participants to elsewhere causes them to descend into meaningless
babble and become useless as technical forums." - Eric Steven Raymond