Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:59:36 +0200
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:last StarOffice 5.0 on FreeBSD 3.1 ?

Hello again,

my private StarOffice installation works fine now, but I still have
problems to get a network installation to run. I made the first
installation with "./setup /net" as root and afterwards, I tried a
/opt/Office50/bin/setup as an ordinary user, but I got a dialog open,
which asked me, if I would like to change the existing installation in
/opt/Office50.

The people from the telephone-support at stardivision told me, that this
problem comes up, because the setup-program didnīt recognize, that Iīm
now another user.

Has anyone a network installation under FreeBSD running?

Thanks in advance,
--
Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net -- http://home.kamp.net/home/joachim.jaeckel