Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:34:19 -0500
From:      Bush Doctor I <dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Turtle Beach Montego II sound card

Hello all :)
It seems that at some point someone was developing a driver for
the Turtle Beach Montego sound card (vortex 1/2 chipset AU8830).
Can anyone tell me if this is still active?  If not I'm willing
to pick up the ball and run with this.  The opensound group
is working on this driver and plan to release it later this
year, but right now its only for i386 linux.  Do the opensound
people release their driver sources?  Exactly what documents
would I need from the card manufacturer, other than the h/w
specs?  Any help on this would be appreciated ...

thanxs

#:^)
--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.

bush doctor
<dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>