Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:26:10 +0100
From:      Fleuriot Damien <ml@my.gd>
To:        Brian Blencoe <blencoeb@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Brian Blencoe

On Dec 7, 2012, at 3:09 PM, Brian Blencoe <blencoeb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>=20
> I am a student, doing a presentation project on FreeBSD. I have been =
surfing your web site, getting some reading done. If you have any good =
ideas that I could include into my presentation, please email me.
>=20
> Thank You=20
>=20
> Brian Blencoe
> 910-470-7001
> blencoeb@gmail.com

What exactly is your presentation about ?

Open source software ?
Web servers ?
root privileges and the 101 funniest ways to abuse them ?

There are tons of things to be said about FreeBSD, or any OS for that =
matter ;)