Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:07:20 +0100 (CET)
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre@citeweb.net>
To:        Harald Arnesen <gurre@start.no>
Cc:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, Richard Nyberg <rnyberg@it.su.se>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape multitasking less smoothly?

Harald Arnesen wrote:
> j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> writes:
>
> > I'm trying to find one.  Opera takes up too much space on my laptop
> > screen and has jagged fonts, mozilla hogs the CPU terribly.  I'm open to
> > suggestions.  :-)
> >
> > I *do* however, need encrypton, java, javascript and a few other modern
> > features.  Other than that, I'll try anything once....
>
> Have you tried Galeon? Or Konqueror?

I've just tryed Galeon. it seems to work fine except that I'm not sure it
can handle `linux' plugins...

also, don't try to access the `Online Manual' inside galeon, it's broken
and /usr/X11R6/share/gnome/help/galeon-manual/C/plugins.sgml would not
help. so, as the release number stated, it still is 0.x...

Cyrille.
--
Cyrille Lefevre                 mailto:clefevre@citeweb.net