Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:04:47 -0400
From:      Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
To:        "Dan Mahoney (Ports)" <freebsd@gushi.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: screen savers no longer working

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 at 20:12, Dan Mahoney (Ports) <freebsd@gushi.org> wrote=
:

> Hey there all,
>
> Silly thing. I have a home server that I leave connected to the vga port =
on my TV. Previously, I had dragon_saver or fire_saver running just so if y=
ou switched to that input you=E2=80=99d see something pretty (I only connec=
t a keyboard when there=E2=80=99s a problem).

Unfortunately screen savers are currently not supported with the vt
console. For now you can use `kern.vty=3Dsc` in loader.conf to use the
legacy sc(4) console which should restore your screensaver.