Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:38:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/lib/hui HuiQt.cc HuiQt.hh

alex        2000/07/18 14:38:56 CDT

  Modified files:
    lib/hui              HuiQt.cc HuiQt.hh
  Log:
  Add the virtual definition of Widget::resize() to the
  HuiQt::WindowWidget class, because resize() for WindowWidget must
  call resize() for the Qt-WindowObject _and_ itself.

  Fixes the bug, that you couldn't resize a Qt Window from within TCL, using
  the `$window resize' function.

  However, this was needed, because I wanted to adjust the size of Qt windows
  for a look-cleanup: All TVision windows have "frames", which steal
  one text "pixel" on each border.  Since Qt didn't have such a thing,
  make Qt Windows smaller per default.  This way, the same behaviour of Qt
  and TVision is still given and they also LOOK the same.

  We should take care of this if we are ever going to add alignment-options!

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.5       +23 -3     libh/lib/hui/HuiQt.cc
  1.5       +5 -3      libh/lib/hui/HuiQt.hh