Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 12:56:40 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FBSD Doc project <doc@freebsd.org>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: future directions of the documentation after the XML migration

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:

>> Section 7 here is still useful I think?
>
> Are you able to technically judge if it describes the current design and
> limitations? If so, it should be moved to the sysadmin part of the handbook.

That article uses FreeBSD drives /dev/wd0 and /dev/wd1 and refers to
OS/2 and Windows 95.  Those are all dead, although one is a zombie.

Times have left that article behind.  A usable multi-boot article for
today would start with how VM software is easier, simpler, safer, and
more versatile.  If the user insists on multi-boot, subjects that are
important now are grub, GPT versus MBR, extended MBR partitions, and
EasyBCD.