Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:47:19 +1100 (EST)
From:      "The BigPond Team"  <thebigpondteam@bigpond-mail.custhelp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Delivery reports about your e-mail [Incident:100201-010615]

Thanks for contacting BigPond.We aim to respond to your email query withi=
n two business days, however due to a larger than expected demand for our=
 services wait times are currently exceeding two business days. We apolog=
ise for any inconvenience and will get back to you with an answer to your=
 query as soon as possible. Kind regards,The BigPond Team &nbsp;Privacy&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Terms of Use&reg; Registered trade ma=
rk of Telstra Corporation Limited. ABN 33 051 775 556.&nbsp;&nbsp;This co=
mmunication may contain CONFIDENTIAL information of Telstra Corporation L=
imited (ABN 33 051 775 556). If you are not an intended recipient, you MU=
ST NOT keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication, and =
any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the se=
nder of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.&n=
bsp;