Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 01:27:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Elliot L. Tobin" <tobin@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS Server

I have configured my FreeBSD 4.3-RC box as a NFS Server, and I have added
two machines (hostA and hostB) into my /etc/hosts, yet when I start
mountd, it compalins about my /etc/exports saying "bad exports list line
in /usr/local/www/data/images

Here in my /etc/exports:

/usr/local/www/data/images	-alldirs	hostA hostB

My /etc/hosts is:

xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa		hostA.fqdn	hostA
aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd		hostB.fqdn	hostB

------

What am I missing?  Or what could be wrong with my /etc/exports file?
Thanks for the help..