Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:58:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   News Revisited

OK.  Running inn.  Set up fine, works fine, only our links with other
people aren't working - we're getting no news coming in from uunet or
anywhere else.  nntplink is set up and working (you can see the proc's
running), and its saving to in.coming, but the messages are not saving to
our disk.  I've so far had to learn inn in a total of about 10 hours of
work, so I'm not familiar with how this process works.  Anybody have any
bright ideas on how to get this going/check to see if its configured
properly?

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering  Manager                   230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL