Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:52:01 +0200
From:      David Ramahefason <rama@easynet.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, dennis@etinc.com
Subject:   Kernel Panic need HELP !!!

Hi all,

I'm trying to have an ETINC working on my system, and
well it doesn't behave as it should....
I've trid with 2.2.7 RELEASE and STABLE config, and with
several mahines (different procs, different mobo, different
memory and different HD).
What I'd like, is to use the bundle feature of the ETINC,
to aggregate 2 Serial link into one. I'm "talking" with
dennis and, they don't ind the problem... the've tryid
what I'd wanted to do (2 FreeBSD boxes talking together
via a bundle), and they said that it'd worked perfectly :(...

When I try to use the bundle stuff here's what I have:
(this one is from a K6-2 128Mo 100mz bus clock, IDE HD)

Fatal trap 12:	page fault while in kernel mode
fault virtual address = 0x10
fault code	      = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer   = 0x8:0xf024e6e6
stack pointer         = 0x10:0xefbffdb4
frame pointer         = 0x10:0xefbffdc0
code segement	      = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                      = DPL0, pret1, def32 1, gren 1
processor efalgs      = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL=0
current process       = 189 (ping)
interrupt mask        =
panic: page fault.

Any idea about this kind of trap ??

--
/David Ramahefason	Administrateur Systeme/Reseau/
/rama@easynet.fr	Easynet France SA            /