Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:35:22 -0500
From:      Jeremy <jeremy.m.cox@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re:virtualbox crash

So I rebuilt both virtualbox-ose and virtualbox-ose-kmod and the driver
successfully loaded in my system updated to beta 3, but I haven't tested
virtualbox yet to see if it actually works, although I have no reason to
believe it won't.

I suppose the issue really is if you forget to disable loading vboxdrv.ko
like I did, it can result in a hard lockup. I know I had to lookup how to
mount ZFS from a live cd to fix loader.conf, it's been a few years since
the last time I've had to do it.