Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:52:59 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        grog@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mythtv-plugins port

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:04:56 +1030
Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Thursday,  1 March 2007 at  9:34:38 +0100, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:03:38 +1030
> > Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> If you want me to see the message, please don't remove my email
> address from the reply.

That was unitentional. My setup for mailing lists (and that is
intentional) always replies to the mailing list. I guess I'm just
accustomed to the fact that interested people will subscribe to the
mailing lists they are interested in. Hm. </rant off>

> This sounds like a good idea.  I suppose we could split it.  At the
> moment, of course, you can build the port and just run mythfrontend.

Yes, it is a simple workaround. It is not perfect; it drags in a lot of
unneeded dependiencies (mysql-server comes to mind).
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen