Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        DayeDreams <Ingram99@prodigy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Basic Commands

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDF609.99D2A7A0

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, DayeDreams wrote:
> If I could set up my internet connection under FreeBSD...I have a good idea of how to setup these distributions via ftp.  I have sought many user guides and manuals but only end up even more confused.

Turn off the HTML attachments please.

First, go to the FreeBSD website.  It's OK to use win95 to do this :)

Click on Documentation, then Tutorials.  About ten lines down
you'll see Pedantic PPP primer

That should have all you need in there.  There are already sample
files in /etc/ppp for you to modify.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, a California corporation        dan@dpcsys.com

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDF609.99D2A7A0--