Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:53:02 -0800
From:      "Gustavo A. Baratto" <gbaratto@superb.net>
To:        <freebsd-geom@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gmirror + ggate

This maybe a very stipid question, but since the hanbook says "Regardless of
the disk configuration, the important aspect is that information on one disk
or partition is being replicated", I'm wondering if one could mount two
partitions from two different servers, then mirror them...

Something like: On server A, I mount ggate0 from server B, and ggate1 from
server C. Then mirror them ggate0 and ggate1, so the end result is two
mirrored partition in two remote servers.

Am I dreaming here?

Thanks