Date:      Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:21:22 -1000
From:      "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   posix threads

Anyone know where I can find a good tutorial on posix pthreads?
Does the freebsd 4.4 pthread implementation follow posix exactly or
or there differences to be aware of?  My copy of W. Richard Stevens
"Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment" doesn't discuss
threads at all.

--
    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.