Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 1997 14:13:19 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        spaz@u.washington.edu (John Utz)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Turtle Beach Maui Card?

It seems that John Utz said:

> 	I found one of these in a used computer store for 19.00. It's
> still shrinkwrapped with some drivers and a manual. I am wondering if
> anybody is using one under freebsd.

I doubt it.  The vendor is pretty tight-lipped about providing
details of the interface to the card.  Same old story:  they think
they've invented the greatest thing since sliced bread!  At least
that was the story a year or so ago when I was looking to buy some
sound cards.  As a result, I went with GUS MAX's in my machines
(and haven't been disappointed!).

--don