Date:      Mon, 01 Apr 1996 17:34:04 -0700
From:      Renaissance Man <doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
Subject:   Will DTC 3274 controller work with FreeBSD?

Hello,

First post to this list from a new FreeBSD convert...  ;)

I have an Always IN-2000 in my 486 right now, but I am
considering buying a newer SCSI adapter board.  I found
the DTC 3274 down at my local hardware outlet, and it
seems to be just the ticket, but I wanted to see if anyone
has been successful using one with FreeBSD.  It claims to
be Adaptec 1542 compatible.  I scanned through the FAQ,
but it only mentioned DTC's 3290 board...

Also, is there any interest in a driver for the IN-2000?
(Does anyone else here use one?)

-Doug

Doug Wellington
doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
System and Network Administrator
US Geological Survey
Tucson, AZ Project Office
(602) 670-6821 x26

According to proposed Federal guidelines, this message is a "non-record".
Hmm, I wonder if _everything_ I say is a "non-record"...

The hardest thing in the world is to truly think for oneself.  It is
amazing how many people have let angst replace their self confidence.