Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:05:53 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Kees Jan Koster <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>, Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Updated www/orion --> 1.5.2_7

Hi Kees Jan and Mike,

Just upgraded the Orion port. Added one new feature, and that's that the
admin and the default user are now by default enabled. Originally it was
disabled until you would run something like java -jar orion.jar -install. You
can set the password using the parameters ADMIN_PASSWORD and
DEFAULT_USER_PASSWORD.

Furthermore I improved IMO the quality of the Makefile a little more.

If you would find time to test it, I'd be very grateful. If you will, please
let me know if everything works as you would like/expect it to :)

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ