Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 01:51:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@MLINK.NET>
To:        cpiazza@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/13836: licq port outdated: current version: 0.70, port version: 0.61

I've worked on this a little bit, but I've been busy lately -- If I get a
chance to get it working before it's released, i'll send-pr the diffs.

Thanks,
	Matt

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 cpiazza@FreeBSD.org wrote:

: Synopsis: licq port outdated: current version: 0.70, port version: 0.61
:
: State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
: State-Changed-By: cpiazza
: State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 23 21:33:43 PDT 1999
: State-Changed-Why:
: I heard that someone was working on this and I'm sure that it'll
: be submitted in time.  If you don't feel like waiting please
: try and update it and send the patch in with send-pr.
:
:

--
// Matt Heckaman: matt@mlink.net -OR- admin@arpa-canada.net //