Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:31:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Oliver Paul Bonilla Yanza <ua020646@www.uazuay.edu.ec>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Solicitud de Ayuda

To help him get help, Ill take a crack at a translation, since Im not sure
of the answer

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Oliver Paul Bonilla Yanza wrote:

> Estimado FreeBSD tengan un saludo muy afectuso de parte
> de un estudiante de la Universidad del Azuay en Ecuador

Esteemed freebsd people, I have a question affecting one of our students
(or a part of my studies) at the university of Azuay in Ecuador.

> Este e-mail va con el proposito de pedirles ayuda acerca
> de como utilizar el PS3 y PS4 en el prompt
> asi como por ejemplo el PS2 se visualiza cuando utilizo
> instruciones como el for en el prompt PS1 como sigue
> $for
> >xx

This email is sent as a proposition to obtain help about the proper use of
PS3 and PS4 in the prompt as in, for example the PS2 that you see when I
use the instruction for the PS1 prompt like this:

$for
>xx
>

> seria de mucha ayuda que me pongan los ejemplos

I need alot of help to even put up the examples (I think)

> esperando la gran acogida de este e-mail les anticipo mis
> agradecimientos

I hope for a good response to this email, and thank you in advance.