Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 19:47:25 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@MX.BA-Stuttgart.De>
To:        weaver@danbbs.dk
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: display

> Hi..
>

> I have the new version of FreeBSD (2.2.1)...
>

> It can run on all other computers than mine, think the problem is my
> display adapter, i have the new 3D blaster..
>

> Can anything be done??

Don't know. You should give as some more information, especially about
your hardware configuration (I don't know the 3D blaster, but I think
there should be no problem with any VGA compatible graphic card as long
as you don't use X-Window)

Where did you get stuck? What are the error messages. ...

Wolfgang