Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:28:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   /dev/3dfx

Did anyone ever build a native /dev/3dfx interface for FreeBSD?  The last
traffic I saw on this list indicated that it mosty worked with the
exception of user programs being able to mmap the device.

Was the source to the device ever made available.

I'm looking at getting Linux Unreal Tournament running this weekend, but
the known working setups (of UT) I have access to on linux boxes all want
to run as a non-root user.

Thanks,