Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 95 14:04:06 GMT
From:      dave@odyssey.ucc.ie (David B. O'Byrne)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Etherworks III driver problem ?

Hi I have a 466 PC running FreeBSD 2.0. On the same net I have a number
of other machines. Th FreeBSD machine gas an Etherworks III (turbo)
card (le0) in it. I can connect from it to any DECstations or alphas fine.

I can *not* connect from it to any of the PCs with a standard
NE2000 card in them. Also (I  have to verify this) I can not connect
from the Etherworks III PC to other Etherworks III PCs that
also have FreeBSD on them (2.0)

any ideas ?