Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:38:04 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
To:        HarryH <forHarryH@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A good BSD Text Book?

Hi,

I have FreeBSD unleashed written by Micheal Urban and Brian
Tiemann published by SAMS.

I would not say that it goes very deep into it but gives the hints
you need to be able to dig deeper.

My copy is based on earlier 4.x and 5.0 version of FreeBSD. It
should be updated meanwhile.

I would not say it is really good, but it was good enough for me
to start with FreeBSD those days.

Erich