Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 00:47:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk activity light on Asus SC875 doesn't work

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Stefan Esser wrote:
> So, if you wait for a few more days, you may find that
> your status LED will suddenly start to blink :)

Well, I ported the changes in version 1.100 of ncr.c into the NetBSD
driver, enabled SCSI_NCR_SYMBIOS_COMPAT, and my LED is working now!
Thanks! :) Now I guess I need to work on the patch from 100 to 101... wow,
that's a pretty big diff :)

What's the benefit of loading the microcode into the on-chip RAM, anyways?
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++