Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 14:27:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        questions@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CCD configuration

Hmmm, I was able to get everything but / to mirror properly in my one pass
at it.

Didn't invest a lot of time, just dd'd the partition from one drive to the
mirror drive every few minutes or so...

It would be an interesting problem, since if your ccd.conf got wiped
out/was unavailable, you wouldn't be able to access root anyway.  And I
don't know if the boot blocks work right with non 4.2BSD disklabel,
or rather recognize the ccd disklabel as valid.  I wouldn't think so.