Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:22:06 -0700
From:      VR <atgrim@thevine.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using /setup from the /tools dir

Hello all,

I am brand new to unix and FreeBSD. I hope someone will be able to
assist.

I started to use the setup program provided in the /TOOLS dir from the
FTP site. When I ran the DOS option (to set up from a DOS partition)
Windows no longer sees the file sizes in the dir I made for the /BIN
files. I thought I hosed the files somehow and tried to download again.
When I complete the download and do a refresh on the system, it still
sees the files as zero K. What have I done?

This may seem like a basic question to the majority of you, however, as
I said I am brand new to UNIX.

Thanks in advance and take care,

Vincent Rodriguez
"Lost in UNIX."