Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:13:28 -0400
From:      "Michael G Petry" <petry@DITTO.NetMasters.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More reports on the GUS PnP with Luigi's driver

As I understand, one source of confusion may be that 2.2.5 has the guspnp18
and 3.0-current does not? From my checkout, "current" appears to have the old
Voxware. I think what may be a root cause of much of the the pain to GUS PnP
users. (yes, I'm one :-). Given all the pool vs. Select changes, I don't
believe there is a simple solution
of untaring Amancio's latest.

BTW: It doesn't get said enough - you guys deserve mucho praise for all the
sound driver effort. With sound and TV, you've brought couch potatoism into
high tech.