Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:57:03 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux emulation in 3.2 current

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Do you plan to correct & update the handbook entry on linux mode?

It is my intention, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it before the
next release. Functional enhancements and bug fixes are more of a priority
in this stage. Although I must agree that it is not unimportant to have an
up to date handbook...

Sigh, too much to do, too little time :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/