Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:34:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <stanb@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Ports)
Subject:   Festival port and default voice

I am trying to get festival installed via the ports system on 4.1.1

I have installed the festival port, and when I run festival, it says that I
have not defined a default voicce in /usr/local/share/festival/lib/voice.

I think what I need to do is install one of the festival-* voice ports and
put something n this file. The man page does not appear to give me a clue
on this.

Could someone point me to the appropriate docs on this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@panix.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC