Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:39:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        Matt Braithwaite <matt@braithwaite.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: STRIP (was Re: richochet modems)

On 24 Nov 1999, Matt Braithwaite wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:09:08 -0800, Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> said:
> >
> > i just run userland ppp and it cooks
>
> Not that it's especially relevant, but:  is anybody interested in
> running STRIP under FreeBSD?  I ported the NetBSD driver and it's been
> working fine for me.

Actually this is kind of neat. I am in italy; and have just one of those
beasts... for use in the US. But this would be a hack to do something
usefull with them here as well when I get a second one.

Any specific pointer's for the freebsd code ; I just googled; but got
mainly linux/netbsd specific ptr's.

Dw