Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2013 02:16:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        illoai@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Driver for Realtek RTL8151GH-CG

> It confuses me, because RTL8151GH-CG should be onboard NIC, not USB one.

> Thank you for your reply anyway.

> Miroslav Lachman

Some onboard adapters/cards are USB or quasi-USB, seen by the system as USB.

Examples with the MSI Z77 MPOWER motherboard are the Atheros AR9271 wi-fi and the Atheros AR3001 (?) Bluetooth.

But I thought onboard Ethernet would be PCI or PCIE, at least I believe it usually is.

I've never used Bluetooth and have no Bluetooth devices to test the Atheros AR3001.

Tom