Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:37:46 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Bert Driehuis <driehuis@playbeing.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Click on to meet someone you Click with

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Oliver Fromme wrote:

>  > Yes, I see more crap. And I agree we should make the list unpostable to
>  > those who aren't subscribed.
>
> NO!  I'm not subscribed (I'm reading the list via a news
> gateway, because this is much more convenient), but I'd
> still like to be able to post to it.

For that purpose, some lists I'm on (all Sourceforge lists, the BSDi
mailing list, and some other Mailman lists) allow me to subscribe from
two addresses and deliver e-mail delivery from one.

I've seen this done with Mailman and majordomo, and I think LISTSERV can
do this as well. Works just fine.

Cheers,

					-- Bert

--
Bert Driehuis -- driehuis@playbeing.org -- +31-20-3116119
If the only tool you've got is an axe, every problem looks like fun!