Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 16:32:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xperimnt 45Meg File...

On Fri, 29 Dec 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > 	1 - Why is it all one big file?  Couldn't it be some sort of format
> > 	    like packages is in, where you can get one thing without having
> > 	    to get everything?
>
> It wouldn't be as enigmatic that way.  It's supposed to be `experimental'
> (everyone: "woo!") right? :-)

	Ya, but I don't think I have enough room left to unpack the beast :(
I know, I know...disk space is cheap  *sigh*

> > 	2 - What is in it?  I'm in the process of downloading it from
>
> Stuff!  C'mon, you want me to spoil the surprise? :-)

	No, guess not.. :)

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc